Skip to product information
1 of 7

Compact 18V battery Å“ provides next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for tools used on the jobsite all day

Fast-charging convenience Å“ allows users to charge a Bosch 18V 4.0 Ah battery to 80% in 48 minutes or to 100% in about an hour

High-power cells Å“ use enhanced 21700 cell technology, combined with advanced design, to produce higher currents for a longer time

Cutting-edge cell design Å“ engineered to improve performance in tools used on the jobsite all day

Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology Å“ cooling the battery 15% faster than previous 4.0 Ah double-layer versions

Lightest high-power battery Å“ weighs only 1.15 Lb., but provides performance comparable to much heavier batteries

System compatibility Å“ battery features compatibility with Bosch 18V Lithium-ion tools and chargers

Regulated dual-mode charging Å“ safely charges battery fast; first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% in long-life mode

Battery-status indicator Å“ provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode, long-life mode or when charging is complete

Additional Information

ManufacturerBosch
Cord Length0 ft 
Weight1.9140  kg
Width262.890  mm
Height85  mm
Length254  mm
Material StatusActive 
Date of Valid Distribution Status20220103 
Country of OriginMalaysia 
Battery Life
Ah Capacity

Bosch

Bosch GXS18V-11N25 18V Kit W/2X4.0Ah Core Slim

Bosch GXS18V-11N25 18V Kit W/2X4.0Ah Core Slim

GTIN : 000346628975

MPN :

SKU : kpt010-GXS18V-11N25

Drop-Ship

Regular price $199.00
Regular price Sale price $199.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Subcategory
View full details

Recently Viewed