Klein's utility staples are used to install both coated and uncoated ground wire to utility poles. The hybrid design fits three sizes of wire reducing the number of staples needed to carry. Individual staples are collated into packs of 15 for a total pack size of 480 staples. Works exclusively with Klein's Utility Staple Starter (Cat. No. STP100); sold separately.
- Heavy-duty, utility staples to install coated and uncoated ground wire
- For use with Klein's Utility Staple Starter (Cat. No. STP100)
- Patent pending, hybrid design works with all ground wire sizes and ground molding
- 15 staples individually collated into a total case size of 480 staples
- Steel construction for durability
- Non-collated (loose) staples (Cat. No. STP002) available