The Klein ToolsOffset Hand Seamer makes working in confined spaces easy with the compound-leverage mechanism and convenient self-opening latch. The 3 inch steel jaw is notched in 1/4-Inch increments for accurate sheet metal bending measurements. Comfortable, contoured grips cover durable, all-steel construction for long life and durability.
- Compound-leverage mechanism easily and accurately bends, seams, and flattens sheet metal in hard to reach, confined spaces
- 3-inch jaw folds 22 gauge steel and 24 gauge stainless steel
- Jaw notched in 1/4-inch (6 mm) increments for precise bending measurements
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened steel handles
- All-steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware for long life and durability
- Convenient self-opening latch for one handed operation
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior results