The Klein Tools Straight Hand Seamer makes working with sheet metal easy with the compound-leverage mechanism and convenient self-opening latch. The 3-Inch steel jaw is notched in 1/4-Inch increments for accurate bending measurements. Comfortable, contoured grips cover durable, all-steel construction for long life and durability.
- Compound-leverage mechanism easily and accurately bends, seams, and flattens sheet metal
- 3-Inch jaw folds 22 gauge steel and 24 gauge stainless steel
- Jaw marked in 1/4-Inch increments for precise bending measurements
- All-steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware for long life and durability
- Convenient self-opening latch for one handed operation
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior results
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened steel handles