The Klein Tools 1625 Series Wire Rope Haven's® Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where cable deformation is not a factor. Available with a swing latch to help hold cable in the jaw. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
- Ideal for light, compact grip work where conductor damage is not a factor
- Works with 0.75-Inch to 1.25-Inch (19.05 to 31.8 mm) cable diameter range with 2000-Pound (907 kg) maximum safe load
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4-Inch (6.4 mm) cable area
- Swing latch helps hold cable in the jaw
- Made in USA
- Made from extremely durable forged and heat treated steel
- Every grip is inspected by hand and actuated to insure proper function