The Klein S1684-5H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors are for both bare and insulated conductors . The Klein S1684-5H Chicago Grip-with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick. When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against grip accidentally disengaging from wire.
- Works with Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand cable
- Double V inside-jaw contour
- Maximum Safe Load: 8000-Pound (3629 kg)
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features
- Made in USA
- Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product
- Jaw length: 5-Inch