The new DEWALT® line of adjustable wrenches features a refreshed look and design that includes a lighter more balanced weight (in comparison to DEWALT's first line of adjustable wrenches). These wrenches also have a comfortable handle to help reduce fatigue over a period of use. Offered in 9 sizes ranging from 4" to 24" and including a spud construction wrench, the DEWALT® adjustable wrench line has the right tool size available for most jobs at hand.
- All Steel Adjustable Wrench
- Precision jaws engineered to facilitate minimal jaw movement between moveable and fixed jaws for precise adjustments
- Extra wide jaw capacity for a larger range of fasteners
- Wide solid steel handle features a round I-beam design and flared end for comfort and control
- Laser etched markings for precise adjustments