Quickly drive nails with this 20 oz. Rip Claw Steel Hammer which packs the versatility needed to pry, split, and demolish various materials. The hammer delivers a steady, smooth swing with its balanced design and can be used to remove framing nails, finishing nails, and staples. Depend on this hard-wearing tool for long-lasting performance with its one-piece steel construction and a built-in magnetic nail start for one-handed nail placement.
- SMOOTH SWING with balanced design for enhanced utility
- 5X MORE DURABLE GRIP* for secure, anti-slip handling in a range of worksite settings
- SEAMLESS TOE-NAILING: Sleek, shield-shaped strike face for finish work
- BUILT FOR LONG LIFE: Durable, one-piece steel construction with thick, heat-treated steel shaft
- TRI-PULL TECHNOLOGY FOR VERSATILITY: Remove finish nails, framing nails, and staples
- ONE-HANDED NAIL PLACEMENT with magnetic nail starter